Wednesday, April 29, 2009

best laid plans

Yes well see that's the problem with leaving a sizeable gap between posts.

I was planning to write about all manner of cheersome frolics and mad capers but instead I shall be spending tonight wiping the spew off Tricky's face (and surrounding soft furnishings as well as myself) every...oh... hour on the hour it's been so far. Brand new tummy bug, gotta love 'em.

Of course my last post was a big whinge about ill health too so now I just sound pathetic.

Yup. Lesson learned Mr Blogger, lesson learned.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, poor Tricky. POOR TRICKY!

Can I emphasize the importance of anti-bacterial hand-gel at this moment in time? I would have been SOOO much happier during the last family tummy bug had someone mentioned it to me. Soap don't always do it.

Maggie May said...

Poor Tricky! There are lots of bugs about right now. Tummy bugs I mean! We won't mention the other type beginning with S!
Just don't fly west and you will be OK!

Seriously this is the time when little children have to build up their immunities. Mine got everything going for the first half decade!

Betty M said...

Poor Tricky. Poor you. I hate handrub but am a big believer in soap and singing happy birthday twice whilst you wash.

Rebecca said...

Oh yuk. Bad luck. Hope Tricky is better soon.

lucky #2 said...

Yuck. I hope he recovers quickly - for EVERYONE's sake!